"That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong"
2 Corinthians 12:10

Friday, May 20, 2011

Last day at work

Today was my last day at work and man was I emotional.  I really love my job and all the people I work with.  I have been blessed to have a place of employment where we are like family and were able to pray with one another when times called for it.  You just don't find that very often anymore.  Religion is "taboo" in the work place and at schools.  That is a tragedy if you ask me but that is an argument for another day.

Everyone threw me a party and it was great. Cake, presents, punch, cards, and a money tree.  That was the biggest blessing because now I can put that money toward my savings to go to Dallas and see Dr. Suleman.  He is a cardiologist that specialized in dysautonomia.  I am hoping to be able to go at the end of June and see if he can help me.  I have a friend that has went to him and her quality of life is much better.  Don't get me wrong, she still has bad days and bad weeks but over all it has helped.  The worse part of this disorder is there is no cure for it and all you can do is treat the symptoms as they come.  I pray that my visit to him will help me as much as it did her.



To all my co-workers at Crye-Leike Realtors Benton:  I love you and I will miss you so much!!!  It has been my pleasure to be your Office Administrator.  Thank you for all that you have done for me.

1 comment:

Betsy Arey said...

Crystal - Just know that you are loved and very much missed! You are on our hearts and in our prayers... I am just now learning how to comment and follow blogs. I know I'm way behind on all of this.