"That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong"
2 Corinthians 12:10

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Some answers

My new GI doctor had some answers for me Monday.  I have an overgrowth of bacteria in my small intestines so I am on a very powerful antibiotic.  Hopefully that will help some.  That just sounds yucky, just call me the "bacteria" girl. :-) She is very happy that I am going to the cardiologist in Texas who specializes in all forms of Dysautonomia and she is going to coordinate with him on how to care for me.  She says that I have severe IBS and that I will have to live with all the symptoms for the rest of my life but that we can keep my symptoms from going crazy like they have been all year.  I am thankful that I don't have cancer or anything like that.  God is good and I am so thankful for his protection and for seeing me through this rough patch in my life.


I am looking forward to the day that I can drive again and be able to do the things I love to do.  That will be soon I hope.



No comments: