"That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong"
2 Corinthians 12:10

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Texas

I am in McKinney Texas tonight staying in a hotel so I can see a new Cardiologist that specializes in dysautonomia.  His name is Dr Suleman and he has a clinic that's called The Heartbeat Clinic.  (I thought that was a good name) I have been in constant contact with 2 women that live in Arkansas that have the same illness as me and he has been able to really help them so I am very hopeful. It will be so awesome to be able to sit with a doctor who knows what is wrong with me and that doesn't look at me like I am nuts.  I am very excited but nervous.  I will be going through lots of test tomorrow in Dallas and then Thursday at his clinic in McKinney and will get all the results on Friday.  


I am very thankful that I am getting the opportunity to come and see him.  It is just very sad that such sick people have to travel to a different state to get the help they need.  We need so much more awareness for this disorder and doctors really need to "catch up" on it so they can help there patients.  


I will post more as I get news but for now I miss my family but I am loving the quiet!!!!!  

No comments: