"That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong"
2 Corinthians 12:10

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 1 of Mayo Clinic

It is so beautiful at the Mayo Clinic.  They have made it a place of peace and serenity and that makes such a difference to people who come here for help.  Everyone is so nice and they all help you and make you feel like you are the only patient that is important.  It's amazing. Here is a picture of blown glass hanging from the ceiling in the lobby of the Gonda Building:


If you look really close you will see that the walls are marble.  The floors are also.  

My first appointment went well.  They are fixing to put me through A LOT of tests everyday (expect the weekend) until Thursday the 16th. On Friday the 17th I will see my main doctor one more time and he will let me know what they found and what the plan is.  We will head home after that appointment. I am very scared about all the tests.  I mean they are gonna work me up from head to toe.  

I will stick a few more photo's up so you can see some of the pretty buildings here.  Thank you all for the prayers.






 

 
 

No comments: