"That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong"
2 Corinthians 12:10

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Heavy Heart.....


It is with tears in my eyes and a heavy heart that I write this post. I have suffered extensive testing 13 hours from my home for 2 weeks. I have put financial burden's on my husband's shoulders for 2 years. I have cause severe anxiety in my youngest son's life from having to watch his mom pass out all the time, have heart rhythm problems, and having to call 911 several times because of it all.  I cannot be alone because of all of this.  I have had a fractured rib, concussion, hurt shoulder from passing out all in 3 months time.  I am one hot mess!!!!

I received a call this morning from the Mayo Clinic where I went a week ago and all my GI test came back normal.  No cancer or Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis.  I just have IBS.......There is NO JUST IBS.  It is a very disabling syndrome.  It is aggravating my heart issues, and my POTS.  

All of this, the doctor at the Mayo Clinic agrees, is from Ehler's Danlos Syndrome.  I have seen a genetic doctor in Texas to confirm this. I have posted about this before but now I guess it is real.  Not that I thought is wasn't real then it's just that there was a "maybe not" still there. 

How am I going to do this? How can I keep living like this? I am so tired and exhausted from the pain, passing out, living everyday like a have a stomach virus. (cause that's what it feels like) I can honestly say, I am just tired.

My God is with me. My God is loving and faithful. My God knows my heart and my sorrows. My God has a plan for me. My God is merciful and mighty. I WILL continue to Praise Him in this horrible season of my life. He is my comforter, my refuge, and my strength. HE is all I need!!!!! How great is our God? He is EVERYTHING. He will never leave our side. I have to trust in him. 

HE IS MY HEALER



 

1 comment:

N Abram said...

hi Crystal, how are you? God bless you.